Aurangabad Industrial City (AURIC)
AURIC is India’s well- planned and greenfield smart industrial city being developed across an area of 84 Sq. km in Maharashtra State, as part of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC). The multi-billion dollar DMIC is the largest infrastructure and economic development program in the country’s history. Strategically located at Shendra and Bidkin near Aurangabad, an existing urban and industrial hub in the State, AURIC will tap into the huge potential for industrial advancement within the region.
Work status report of AURIC
Shendra Industrial Area
EPC contractor for Package I (Roads and Services) has been appointed and roadway excavation, embankment and subgrade filling is in progress along with activities relating to physical implementation. The following works are under progress;
- Laying of DI pipes and HDPE pipes for potable and recycled water networks.
- Excavation of trenches and bed preparation for residential and industrial sewer networks
- Construction of RCC manholes for residential sewer and installation of HDPE manholes for industrial sewer;
- Construction of walls and columns for potable water UGSR;
- Construction of walls and columns for recycled water UGSR;
- Construction of culverts/ minor bridges;
- Delivery of DWC pipes for residential sewer;
- Pre-casting of RCC ducts for 132 KV line and laying of ducts.
[g-slider gid=”1598″ width=”100%” height=”55%” autoplay=”1″]
EPC contractor for Road over-Bridges (RoB)-Package II– the Contractor has been appointed. The following works are under progress:
- Foundation works on 32 piers out of the 36 piers for ROB1;
- The form work and reinforcement for pier column works is ongoing and 1st lift concreting of 16 columns completed and 13 columns are completed below pier cap level;
- Casting of RE wall panels for ROB-1 is ongoing and 27% completed and erection of the casted panels has been started;
- Excavation and PCC for minor bridge completed and base raft works;
- ROB 2 work has started in the available area and 13 footings have been excavated and PCC with annular filling concrete is completed on 7 footings.
[g-slider gid=”1696″ width=”100%” height=”55%” autoplay=”1″]
AURIC Hall, Shendra ( AURIC)
M/s Shapoorji Pallonji Co. Ltd. (SPCL) has been selected as the EPC contractor for Design, construction of Administrative Building (AURIC HALL) for Shendra on 6th December, 2016. Kick off meeting was held on 4th January 2017 with the contractors of the project.
The structural drawings have been approved till 4th Floor. Auric city hall schematic designs have been finalized and the work has begun on site on the same lines. The building is designed for the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) gold rating. Auric City Hall Building received two awards for the best Office Building and for the Best architect by the National Awards for the Design Excellence
[g-slider gid=”1620″ width=”100%” height=”55%” autoplay=”1″]
Bidkin Industrial Area Updates
M/s Haskoning DHV Nederland BV has been selected to prepare detailed Master Plan for Bidkin Industrial area on 3rd August 2016. Letter of Award has been issued to M/s Haskoning DHV Nederland BV for preparation of Detailed Master Plan for Bidkin Industrial Area on 8th September, 2016. The consultant has submitted draft Detailed Master Plan for Bidkin Industrial Area and is being reviewed. The detailed plot level plan is under finalization. M/s L&T Ltd.(INR 1223 crore) has been selected as Design, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Operation & Maintenance of Infrastructure Works for Roads, Drains, Culverts, Minor and Major Bridges, Water Supply, Sewerage, Power systems including Sewage and Common Effluent Treatment Plants for Sector A, Phase – II in AURIC Bidkin Industrial Area, Aurangabad, Maharashtra on EPC Basis (Package –I) on 20th June, 2017.
[g-slider gid=”1645″ width=”100%” height=”55%” autoplay=”1″]
Landscape Work at Shendra
M/s Terracon Ecotech Pvt. Ltd. has been selected for preparation of Detailed Design for Landscape Works for AURIC – Shendra Industrial Area. LOA has been issued on 17th January, 2017. The Consultant has presented Concept master plan. The RfQ cum RfP for Selection of Contractor for Construction of Landscape Works for Lake-3 and all allied works including Operation and maintenance for 18 months at AURIC Shendra Industrial Area was issued on 19th July, 2017
Road shows have been held in Aurangabad for promotion / marketing of AITL during December, 2016. Further, road shows are being planned in the cities of Mumbai and Pune. Materials for marketing in various international languages have been prepared and circulated to the potential investors.
E-Land Management System
M/s CSM Technologies Ltd. on September 9, 2016 has been selected as System Integrator for design, development, Implementation, Integration, Testing, Commissioning and support for AURIC City‟s e-land management system. The application has been launched on 28th November, 2016. The applications received via the application is about 600 for the 49 number of plots open for allotment. Thirty five (35) number of plots have been allotted to industries in the Shendra Industrial Area
Technical Institute at Shendra
Shendra – The Site for the proposed Skill Development Institute has been proposed at Shendra Industrial Area, Aurangabad, Maharashtra by MIDC. The proposed site is a part of land parcel earmarked for amenities / utilities within the industrial area and it admeasures 30,000 sq m. The site is suitable for the development as Skill Development Institute.
Meeting with NHAI, MSRDC and State Govt.
- CEO & MD, DMICDC vide his letter dated 29th March, 2016 has requested Chairman, NHAI to take up the DPR preparation work for various road projects in Maharashtra on priority basis. The feasible alignments have been inspected initially after a joint visit with NHAI on 13th May, 2016. NHAI had floated the tender for selection of consultant for preparation of DPRs for various connecting road projects. However, due to low response, the tender is being re-issued by NHAI.
- Secretary, DIPP vide letter dated 17th August, 2016 had requested the Secretary MoRTH to start the works of DPR preparation on the road connectivity project in Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area (SBIA) under the proposed Bharatmala Pariyojana. CEO& MD, DMICDC has requested Secretary, MoRTH vide letter dated 15th September, 2016 to take up the development of Aurangabad-Pathan Section for four-laning under MoRTH/ NHAI project which is very critical for road connectivity of the Shendra-Bidkin Industrial area (SBIA).
- CEO& MD, DMICDC had requested Principal Secretary (Industries), Government of Maharashtra vide letter dated 15th September 2016 to take up with Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Ltd. (MSRDC) to expedite the work of preparation of DPRs for the roads connecting Shendra to Bidkin. Secretary, DIPP vide his letter dated 16th November, 2016 has requested the Chief Secretary, Government of Maharashtra to resolve the pending issues relating to Shendra-Bidkin Industrial Area (SBIA) for moving forward expeditiously.
- A Joint site visit to Bidkin was organized with Chief Engineers, Superintendent Engineers and Executive Engineer teams of MSETCL & MSDISCOM, M/s AECOM and the PMNC Electrical team to finalise the route of incoming feeder‟s line and location of MRSS at Bidkin.
- A design review meet was organised on 11th& 12th January, 2017 by PMNC with Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and the Utilities design team of M/s SPCPL to explain about the short fall in Water, Storm Water and Structural Designs submitted after proof checking by the Proof Consultants.
- A meeting was held on 17th January, 2017 with NHAI Project Director and PMNC SME on the development of connectivity to Bidkin and ROW clearance for Laying of Raw Water Pipeline from Jaikwadi Dam to Bidkin. Regarding Dighi Port Industrial Area, State Government is acquiring the land through negotiated purchase and it is expected that approximately 3000 hectares of land will be made available shortly.