RITES floated tender to appoint Technical Consultant for Providing Architectural Planning & Engineering Services for Preparation of Station Development Plan for Re-Development of Railway Station along with Commercial Development of Land Parcels adjoining the Railway Station through tenders for each of the railway stations. The station redevelopment program involves intense involvement and is to be successfully delivered in the time frame. It is anticipated that the indicative estimated cost of the Railway station would be around INR 175Cr. The time allowed for completion is 24 months from the 10thday of the date of issue of Letter of Award. RITES has been mandated through IRSDC to develop/re-develop various railway stations across India. Ministry of Railways (MOR) as part of its policy of redevelopment of Railway stations across the country has entrusted Indian Railway Station Development Corporation (IRSDC) as the nodal agency for the work of redevelopment of the railway stations with modern passenger amenities along with exploitation of commercial development on leasehold rights on the vacant railway land and air space at the railway stations.The scope of services is divided into two parts.
The first part of Scope of Services pertains to preparing Technical Feasibility Report, Concept Plans and Master Plan for the development/redevelopment of Project Railway Station including its surroundings on the entire Railway land for preparation of station development plan along with plan for commercial development of land parcels and bid management.
- Engineering Survey;
- Geo-technical Survey;
- Ascertaining condition, ownership and usage of structures;
- Exiting utilities mapping, assess and plan permanent and temporary diversion utilities;
- Land due diligence and Preparation of Land acquisition Plan, if any, and opportunities for joint development and for TDR etc. if possible and desirable;
- Building condition survey; and Study of identification of sensitive structures; identification of rehabilitation needs for both structural and non structural components
- Identification of Applicable Development control norms;
- Assessment of additional requirement of utility infrastructure such as power, water, solid waste management, sewage treatment etc as well as their availability for the Project;
- Relocation plan of buildings and structures;
- Development of Concept Plans & Master Plan of the project: The Consultant shall follow the applicable laws, bylaws and Master Plan of the city with a view to enabling an ‘in principle’ approval of municipal authorities.
- Construction methodology, sequencing, scheduling and time frame
- Social impact assessment including Resettlement & Rehabilitation Plan (R&R), if any
- Environment Impact Assessment and to actively work with RITES LTD and obtain environment clearance of entire Project
- Preliminary designs and review / update of design criteria/outline specifications for the Mandatory Works and Architectural Controls for the Project including areas identified for commercial and/or other development identified in the Master Plan
- Project Cost and Preparation of indicative BOQ and Cost Estimates;
- Prepare submissions for the purpose of obtaining in principle statutory approval/clearances for the Master Plan and obtain such clearances;
- Preparation of various Technical Schedules for the tenders for complete Mandatory Works and Commercial Development.
- Management of technical aspects of Bid Management for first phase of Mandatory Works and Commercial Development. The phasing of Mandatory Works and Commercial Development shall be as decided by RITES/IRLDA in consultation with the Consultant and other consultants taking an overall view of railways’ operational requirements, RITES LTD’s requirements, market conditions and overall interest of the Project and various stakeholders.
The second part of Scope of Services shall commence after the Master plan is approved and RITES LTD gives specific approval to operating the second part of Scope of Services. In such a case, the appropriate items for bid management in the first part of Scope of Services shall be operated with detailed design and complete BOQ/detailed estimate. This part pertains to preparing detailed design, tender drawings, detailed item wise Bill of Quantities to enable calling of item rate tender and preparation of GFC drawings for Mandatory Works and shall include the following:
- Preparation of Detailed Design of Structures and systems pertaining to civil, electrical, telecommunications, security, fire-fighting, ventilation, vertical circulation elements, BMS / SCADA etc. for 1st phase of Mandatory Works and including the detailed examination of proposed design from Green Building considerations, vibrations,acoustics, disabled friendliness and other aspects as per RITES LTD’s specifications and requirements for other similar projects.
- Preparation of Good for Construction drawings for 1st phase of Mandatory Works and coordination with site regarding interpretation of the same during construction.
Download Tender File